EZ Price Alerts tracks prices of products found on Amazon. It lets you set price alerts for these products and see their price history.
Multiple Amazon regions are supported: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.
How It Works
- Search for a product by entering its name, URL, or Amazon ASIN.
- Enter your target price and email address.
- We'll periodically check Amazon.com for you and send you a one-time email alert if the price drops to your target price or below.
Benefits of Signing Up for an Account
While signing up for an account is not required, we recommend you do sign up if you're setting up multiple price alerts as this would allow you to:
- manage all your price alerts from your user dashboard
- see which alerts are still active and also those that have already been triggered
- save time typing as your email address will be entered for you automatically while logged in